As I look back on the last eleven months, there are many things that I can be thankful about. Although that list is extremely long, I'll just give you my top 10:
1. My loving parents - Thanks for showing me how to live life right with no regrets.
2. My amazing little sister - Thanks for pushing me to be a better person.
3. My wonderful, beautiful, best-friend and soulmate - Thanks for believing in me, loving me and sharing some amazing experiences with me.
4. My family - I couldn't have asked for a better family to be a part of. Every single one of you are amazing people and I'm so lucky to call you, aunts, uncles and cousins.
5. My health - As long as my hearts ticking' then I'm always going to grateful for having another day to do something great.
6. My friends - Old or new, I'm always thankful for having you guys in my life. Each and everyone of you, whether you know it or not, have inspired me.
7. My career - I'm very thankful for the path my career has taken. Although it hasn't always been smooth, I've always landed on my feet and pushed myself to become better.
8. That I live in the greatest country in the world - Even though we don't always see eye-to-eye, this country allows each and everyone of us to have a voice and for that I'm grateful.
9. My move to Austin - It was a very tough decision for us to leave Orlando and my great group of friends there. But now that I have, I can see that this is a new and exciting chapter for us.
10. The Florida Gators - Who would have known they would be sitting 10-1 with a slim chance to play for the national championship.
I hope that you and your family also has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.