Hello and welcome to my site. I'm an Associate Creative Director, Art Director, Designer and Illustrator currently living in Tampa, Florida. When I'm not working, I'm either traveling the globe, reading comics or watching sports. If you like my work, email me and let me know.
• Awarded a Cannes Bronze Cyber Lion for the RadioShack Goodbye 80s Super Bowl Integrated Campaign.
• Awarded a 2015 Adweek's Project Isaac Award: Class of Genius Creations
• Won three National Addy Awards and 13 Local and District Addy's
• Was awarded a 2015 New York Festivals World's best Advertising Finalist
• Awarded two 2014 ONE Show Merit Awards for Consumer Television and Integrated Campaign/Consumer Campaign
• Won a 2014 4A's Jay Chiat Awards for Best Brand Progress/Reinvention for RadioShack
• Shortlisted seven times in the Mobile and Cyber categories at the 2014 Cannes Lion Award Show.
• I was named the 2012 Outstanding Art Director of the Year from American Advertising Federation.
• Nominated for the Orlando Business Journal's 2012 40 Under 40 awards.
• I was also an integral part in the work for Tijuana Flats’ “3-Point Hot Shot Promotion” partnership with the Orlando Magic which was awarded the 2012 NBA Team Sponsorship Activation of the Year Award.
• I've also been featured in both Print Regional Design Annual & Communication Arts Exhibit publications. Additionally, my work has been included in the FIRE IT UP Restaurant Brands that Blaze & The World's Best Graphics, International Editions (Volumes 2 & 3)
• At Push, I was lead on the brand campaign work for Tijuana Flats & Valencia College — which won awards from the American Advertising Federation and been featured on Communication Arts website & the Art of the Menu website
• I also travel a lot and have a goal to visit every country that ends in “land." By doing that I will have visited six of the seven continents. I have already visited 6 (England, Iceland, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Thailand & New Zealand) with plans to visit Finland next. Click here to see my collection of travel hashtags.
• When I'm not creating award-winning advertising, I let my creative juices continue to flow at home by oil painting, collecting graphic novels and working on personal projects.